500g high protein flour
50g milk powder
100g castor sugar
3 egg yolks
2 tsps instant yeast
1. Put ingredients in mixer and knead into smooth dough, left it to rise before proceed to step #2.
2. Flatten dough (~ 1cm) and use a doughnut cutter to cut out doughnut shape.
3. Heat oil in wok, reduce to medium heat, add doughnuts and deep fry until golden brown.
4. Remove and coat with castor sugar.
Cream Chesse Donut
for 12 donuts
200 gr flour
4 tbsp baking powder (vierly: 4 tsp, kyknya kebanyakan kalo tbsp)
100 gr soft curd cheese (vierly: used cream cheese)
60 gr sugar (vierly: 70gr)
1 pkg vanilla sugar (vierly: 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
4 tbsp oil
8-10 tbsp milk
Icing sugar and chocolate glaze
1. Mix soft curd cheese, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, oil and milk.
2. Sift flour and baking powder over the mixture and blend well.
3. Fill dough into greased pan and baked approximately 20 minutes in the centre of an oven preheated to 180˙C.
4. Dust the donuts with icing sugar or coat with chocolate glaze. Serve while fresh